For this autumn’s Pallant chambers lead event on Wednesday 30th November, we’ve invited Mike Roarty, a professional coach and Master NLP Practitioner, to host a four hour session in Chichester to focus on leadership skills for chambers leads. We’re also inviting any Pallanteers who may now, or in the future, also be interested in being a Pallant chambers lead.
Who is the session for?
- The sessions is for all Pallant chambers leads, and any Pallant member who is keen to understand the world of leadership, and how to apply that to being a chambers lead.
- Maximum of 12 delegates.
To learn and practice useful leadership skills
By the end of the session
- The group will have explored a variety of leadership styles and when each is appropriate.
- Attendees will have explored and practiced two of the key leadership styles that are associated with good leadership results.
- Thought about where they can apply these in their work now or in the future.
- Mike Roarty, MA Coaching & NLP, Chartered MCIPD, MAC.
Master NLP Practitioner
Certified NLP Training Provider
If you're interested in coming along, please sign up here (you'll need to log in - use your Pallant email and password).