We’re a group of local GPs
who are committed to providing an excellent and professional service in those
practices and patients we serve.
We not only take the hassle out of booking locums but also ensure that members
of Pallant Medical Chambers are practicing efficiently & safely with full
accountability and professional development.
Together we put the following in place to ensure that we deliver
the highest quality of service to you & your patients:
- An updated NASGP Standardised Practice Induction Pack.
- A wide range of available sessions and tariffs.
- Clear agreements of the work that we will perform at the practice e.g.
visits, surgeries, paperwork, etc, prior to engagement
- Our members have a unique and secure computer username
and password for each practice.
- Each consulting room is properly equipped.
- Each member brings a professional nameplate for their
- Members provide a profile to hand to patients about the
GP they’re going to see that day.
- Practices provide regular feedback for quality monitoring
and our members Professional Development Plan.
- Member's commitments:
- Our members will conform as closely as possible to
the practice/PCT formulary.
- Our members will aim to READ code all diseases where
- Our members provide regular feedback to the practice
for their Professional Practice Development Plan (PPDP).
“Always very happy with the high quality of your service.”
“All staff at our surgery have found all the Doctors that we have had working
with us from Pallant very easy to get along with, they are very efficient, very
organised and all the sessions that we have had, have run very smoothly with no
problems. We feel that this is a wonderfully useful and efficient service that
“We always approach Pallant Medical first for our locum cover.”