PULSE 365 LIVE London21 & 22 March 2023
Register for free
Delivering a two-day comprehensive programme for HCPs
Pulse 365 LIVE, returns this March (21 & 22) to London, with a comprehensive 2-day programme covering the latest clinical updates, career development workshops, policy updates and much more.
With four simultaneous streams planned, there will be plenty for you to choose from. The agenda currently includes an array of clinical topics including cardiovascular health, dermatology, gastroenterology, mental health, urology, musculoskeletal health, sexual health and more including NICE rapid updates and case discussions. Additionally, there will be a host of other masterclasses that will support your CPD learning and practice skills. (Subject to change).
This is the must-attend event of the year, specifically created for all practising, GMC-registered GPs and trainees. Not only will you have the chance to listen and learn from experts in their fields, but it provides the ideal networking opportunity to meet with likeminded GPs.
Register now to secure your complimentary ticket* and:
- Gain access to a compelling 2-day conference programme featuring an expert panel of speakers
- Join the conversation during the Q&A sessions with key influencers in primary care
- Learn about the latest products and services from our selected group of key suppliers, associations, charities, and recruiters
- Meet face-to-face and network with hundreds of your GP colleagues
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch and refreshments
- Earn CPD hours
- Download your attendance certificate, and presentations**
* Please note that there are limited spaces available. Complimentary tickets are issued on first come, first served basis and are subject to approval by the organiser.
** Any presentations will be accessible after the event and upon the completion of a post-event feedback survey which allows us to tailor future Pulse LIVE events to meet your learning and development needs.