Public Health, Pain, and Rare Diseases
18-20 April 2023
Register for free
After the success of our inaugural Public Health and Rare Diseases events in 2022 we are delighted to return to these topics, with the addition of Pain, bringing GPs the very latest and most up-to-date content that can then be applied in practice.
All qualified GPs working in the UK are invited to join us for free on 18-20 April 2023 for an engaging virtual educational event.
As well as gaining invaluable CPD for your portfolio and expanding your professional knowledge, you will be able to put your burning questions to the expert speakers during the interactive Q&A sessions.
Registration will open shortly – by attending you will benefit from:
- A research-based clinical agenda covering the hot topics, preventative care strategies and NICE updates you want to hear about;
- The chance to take part in Q&A sessions with our speakers;
- Convenient online access to all the talks meaning you can attend from work or home;
- CPD hours for your appraisal;
- A certificate of attendance and access to speakers’ presentations*