Pulse Virtual: Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Long Term Conditions, & Gastroenterology
21 - 23 November 2023
Register for free
Our November event in 2023 covers a wide range of subjects featuring talks on women’s health, dermatology and long term conditions.
All qualified GPs and GP Trainees working in the UK are invited to join us for free for a packed three-day agenda that will give you easy access to informative and engaging CPD.
Attendees will be able to take part in the Q&A session after each presentation, putting their burning questions to the expert speakers.
Registration is now open – click to sign up free.
By attending you will benefit from:
- A research-based clinical agenda covering the hot topics, preventative care strategies and NICE updates you want to hear about;
- The chance to take part in Q&A sessions with our speakers;
- Convenient online access to all the talks meaning you can attend from work or home;
- CPD hours for your appraisal;
- A certificate of attendance and access to speakers’ presentations*